HS #291 Behavior and Hidden Allergies In A Child
Links and Resources:
- Cerebral Allergies by Dr. Philpott
- No More Ritalin by Dr. Mary Ann Block
- Your Body’s Many Cries for Water by Dr. Batmanghelidj
- Superimmunity for Kids by Dr. Leo Galland
- Help For the Hyperactive Child by William Crook, MD
- NAET- Dr. Nambudripad’s allergy elimination treatment
- Biology of Behavior 3 Month Targeted Nutrition Plan by Dianne Craft
- Dianne Craft Right Brain Learning System on Facebook
- Dianne Craft on Instagram
- Dianne Craft, Right Brain Learning System
Dianne Craft, President of Child Diagnostics, Inc., is considered the leader in Alternative Teaching Strategies by several teaching universities. She has a master’s degree in special education and has over 25 years of experience teaching bright children who have to work too hard to learn. In her quest to learn more about learning disabilities and their causes, Dianne became a Certified Natural Health Professional to better understand how upset biochemistry can impact a student’s learning. As a nutritionist, Dianne also specializes in natural treatments for kids with sensory processing dysfunction and focus/attention issues.
She has developed the successful “Three-Pronged Approach” to reducing and eliminating learning disabilities: Brain Integration Therapy, Right Brain “Healing” Teaching Strategies, and Targeted Nutritional Interventions. Parents across the country have seen their children overcome learning struggles using these tools. Dianne has since created remedial programs for reading, writing, spelling, and math, which incorporate her powerful midline therapy. Hundreds of teachers and homeschool families are using her alternative teaching strategies to successfully remediate their students. Dianne teaches educators, psychologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, and parents these life-changing concepts directly so that they can also work with their students and children.
A Special Thanks to our sponsors:
A full transcript will be posted soon.